Use Coupon Code: SEASONS15 for a 15% discount on Mer-Sea
Doterra lavender oil is distilled from the freshly harvested true lavender plant from lavender farms in Bulgaria and France.
Since the start of the year prompts us to “turn over a new leaf,” especially when it comes to health, I thought this might be a time when people dive into the essential oil world. Are you interested in the benefits of using essential oils but don’t know where to start? I understand your dilemma. I was there at one time too, but through stories of friends and how essential oils helped them, I just took the plunge and started with just a few.
Using essential oils is intuitively simple and highly satisfying. However, the many oils available with their numberless combinations and wellness applications can be a bit overwhelming to beginners. As a simple first step on your journey with essential oils, I recommend a trio of Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint. Three of the most popular oils, they will provide you and your family a compelling experience with the life-enhancing properties of essential oils.
The uses for these three beginner oils are listed below and purchasing them is one click away on the picture below. You may also purchase a basic diffuser below by clicking on the other image. Then you will be set up and ready to reap the benefits!
This is the one I started with to help with sleep. It is so comforting in the diffuser, and I feel like I’m in a spa when I retreat to my bedroom. I can’t say enough about this soothing oil!!!
• Apply to the bottom of feet or on a pillow before sleeping • Use with bath salts for a relaxing spa bathing experience • Lightly apply to soothe sun-exposed skin
• Apply to back, hands, or feet of a restless or agitated child • Use to calm and soothe occasional skin irritations
• Calm sensitive skin and soothe pores after hair removal • Apply to dry, chapped lips before applying lip balm
• Use with Peppermint for a healthy scalp massage
• Add to lotion for a stress-relieving hand massage
My daughter loves this one and uses it first thing in the morning to wake up and get ready for the day.
• Add a drop to a water bottle or to water served at a restaurant
• Diffuse aromatically or apply topically for mood elevation
• Add to drop of honey and take internally to soothe throat*
• Dilute with coconut oil for a daily fingernail conditioning massage • Add a drop of Lemon and Peppermint to your toothbrush after use • Diffuse in a room to neutralize odors
• Remove gum, label adhesives, and greasy substances from fabric • Use to clean kitchen counters and stainless steel appliances
• Add to olive oil for a non-toxic furniture polish
Do you ever feel like you want to help your child as they feverishly do their homework at night? Try putting this in the diffuser in their study room. It should help them stay alert and awake when they would rather be sleeping.
• Take one drop internally to calm occasional indigestion or upset stomach*
• Use with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse
• Diffuse aromatically or apply topically for an invigorating vapor
• Add to a cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated
• Inhale as a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me-up on long drives
• Add to shampoo and conditioner for a stimulating hair and scalp massage
• Use internally with Lavender and Lemon to protect against seasonal threats*
• Diffuse during study time